Looking for Editor/Proofreader [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Looking for Editor/Proofreader [CLOSED]

#1 Post by azureXtwilight »

Hello!

I am looking for an editor/proofreader for a route of my game : Fantasia : At Regime's End it will be a free-to-play game and the demo is out if you'd like to try it out first!

My major proofreaders are currently busy at the moment, also with the current pandemic taking place, and they are currently editing other routes, so I'd like to ask for someone to look over the final route for the game. I'm currently setting a deadline (End of June/July), but I am afraid the current proofreaders cannot make it.

Will trade with art or cameo position for the game

Let me know if you are interested!
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

Re: Looking for Editor/Proofreader in Minor Routes [GXB]

#2 Post by azureXtwilight »

I have received an offer! One more slot if open if you're interested! I can throw in some free art for payment! =D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

Re: Looking for Editor/Proofreader [REOPENED]

#3 Post by azureXtwilight »

Help wanted reopened, let me know if you are interested ^^