Looking For a Sprite Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
The Unknown Projects
itch: mq-why

Looking For a Sprite Artist

#1 Post by The Unknown Projects »

Hello. I need some sprites for a fangame I'm working on.

The premise will be Jadusable (creator of Ben Drowned) playing Majora's Mask, but it's in an alternate timeline. Instead of him deleting the pre-saved files, he plays the files, until he finds the glitch that would normally lead him to delete the files. Instead of that, he just goes to bed. He then wakes up, brushes his teeth, walks towards the kitchen, only to find that BEN is cooking breakfast. Jadusable is startled, and BEN notices him. He then introduces himself, and says that he will be staying in Jadusable's apt., because he purchased the game. The rest is up to the player.

The sprites I need for BEN are:

-Content

-Cheerful

-Annoyed

-Pissed

-Angry?

-Sad?

-Mischievous

-Dark/Evil

-Flirty 1

-Flirty 2

-Breaking 4th wall

In these outfits:

-Normal

-Apron

-Disguise/Human Form

-Glitched Out

-Pjs

You can do the bonus characters (Lost Silver, Sonic.exe (who is done with life)) for a possible bonus scene.

Also, If you wanna do voice acting, or wanna do the pictures of the scenarios, that would be great, but not mandatory.

Do:
-Anime/Moe Style
-Something Similar
-Ask first

Don't:
-Realistic Style
-Ask/beg pay (Because then I have to sell it, then we'll most likely get in trouble with copyright law. Aka, it's not parody or First Amendment if you get money from it.)
-Immediately draw the thingy (I might not like it, but it's not personal.)

Anyways, let me know if you wanna.
Itch and GameJolt both my username.
DA: Someart1135
owo