[Open] Yaoi Jam 2020 Recruitment #2

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HarukaNami9909

[Open] Yaoi Jam 2020 Recruitment #2

#1 Post by HarukaNami9909 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:50 am

Before you read this post. This story will contain some mild gore, a little bit about mental health, and it's story-rich VN too. Do not read this if you are not interested or if you are uncomfortable in those topics.

Hi everyone! My name is Abigail Chang (AKA: HarukaNami)! I'm a Writer, Renpy Programmer (Beginner), and GUI Artist (Beginner).

Guess what? I'm recruiting for Yaoi Jam 2020~ This story will contain light kisses only. There are no NSFW scenes and 18+ scenes.

Sorry yaoi fans DX.

Anyways, my story for this year is about a young alchemist in training who became intrigued by a half-wolf, half-human who came to a forest near his village to settle in for a while. However, the half-human, half-wolf is rumored as a dangerous being. The young alchemist doesn't think so...........

Reference: Kokia- Otona no Okami (English subbed)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjobdpZuLcw

Ever since I was in high school, I've always wanted to make a story that is based on this song. I wrote it as a short story (Not exactly as a BL story) before...

Anyways, what do I need?

1. Sprite Artist/CG Artist (You can apply for one position as well)- Note: I already have a bg artist. His art style is full digital painting (Anime art is fine too!), so be aware when you're signing up. taken
Here are a couple of examples to show off:
2. Editor taken
3. Proofreader (Taken)
4. Composer taken
5. Programmer (You have to wait until two weeks before the deadline. I will assist you with basic programming as well). Taken
Optional (If anyone else would like to participate as a GUI artist. You're more than welcome to!)
Plus, I am thinking of getting at least two male voice actors for partial voicing. DO NOT SIGN UP YET. I haven't made the final decisions yet!!!

I know it's a lengthy topic, but if you guys have any questions, concerns, or being interested in joining. PM me by using Discord: HarukaNami#4091 or by email: harukanami9909@gmail.com

Thank you for reading my rambles!
Last edited by HarukaNami9909 on Fri May 15, 2020 12:31 am, edited 8 times in total.

HarukaNami9909

Re: [Open] Yaoi Jam 2020 Recruitment #2

#2 Post by HarukaNami9909 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:30 pm

Bumping to update the positions that are still available!

HarukaNami9909

Re: [Open] Yaoi Jam 2020 Recruitment #2

#3 Post by HarukaNami9909 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Bumping again to say that the composer position is still open! I'm still working making references, but of course! At least 4 or 5 tracks are needed for this game. Mostly dark and sad tracks haha. Your references are from Lamento, a bl visual novel that is made by a company called Spray.