Transparent needs a programmer who can work for free.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HarukaNami9909
Regular
Discord: HarukaNami#4091

Transparent needs a programmer who can work for free.

#1 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

Warning: The visual novel I'm writing has the topics of mental health, dark theme and it's a story rich game too.
Hello, my name is HarukaNami. I'm a new game developer who is working on an upcoming game called 'Transparent'.

I could use a secondary programmer who can assist me polishing my first game (in program mode) DX.

Here's what I need help with:

Fixing errors from the script: If else statements and more.
GUI programming: Imagemaps.

I can handle the basic scripts such as showing off sprites, bgs, cgs, and etc. Yeah, less work for you! It's also a long term project, so please be aware of that too. I lost contact to my other programmer, so.... yeah.

Here's some info about the game by the link below:

https://thetransparent2.wordpress.com/

Contact me by using Discord HarukaNami#4091 or at Gmail: harukanami9909@gmail.com
Last edited by HarukaNami9909 on Mon May 25, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IchoSuzu
Deviantart: kanako78

Re: Transparent needs a programmer and proofreader(s) who can work for free.

#2 Post by IchoSuzu »

Sent you a PM!

HarukaNami9909
Regular
Discord: HarukaNami#4091

Re: Transparent needs a programmer who can work for free.

#3 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

I already found a programmer! Thank you for those who are interested!