Yaoi Jam 2020, Looking for Team Members! (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

Yaoi Jam 2020, Looking for Team Members! (Closed)

#1 Post by LegendEx »

We are looking for members to join our team for Yaoi Jam 2020! The jam runs from June 30th until August 30th. Our team is made up of two writers currently but we're looking to add a sprite artist, composer, gui artist, and a programmer! If interested, please shoot me a message.

Synopsis:

Jay Daniels was just hired at a small indie game development company. Take control of him as you befriend and fall in love with one of the other team members. Will you fall in love with the arrogant creative genius behind the idea, or his much more relaxed "business partner" ? This will be a short game with 2 love interests and a few other side characters.

We're working out the specific details still but as the jam is quickly approaching, we'd like to take on some more team members to help with the project and ironing out our ideas! Most importantly we really need a sprite artist and programmer!
Last edited by LegendEx on Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

Re: Yaoi Jam 2020, Looking for Team Members! (Art, Coding)

#2 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

Hey I'm a sprite artist. Here's my DA so you can check out my art. I do draw mostly girls, but if you like my style, I could do some test sketches.

SKmuffinEXE

#3 Post by SKmuffinEXE »

I mean, if you have the writers and the artists, I can code it. What exactly would you need coding wise? I'm guessing since we'd only have a month, nothing complicated, right?

LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

#4 Post by LegendEx »

All positions have been filled, thank you! Thanks to everyone who applied! Mods, feel free to delete this.