Danganronpa: Chains of Trust [Mystery/Horror][Voice actors and artists needed!]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Braydxne
Regular
Projects: DR: Chains of Trust

Danganronpa: Chains of Trust [Mystery/Horror][Voice actors and artists needed!]

#1 Post by Braydxne »

INTRODUCTION
Hello! I'm Braydon, and I'm here to show you all the Danganronpa fangame I'm helping to make! We're still very early in development. Below is an early image of what trials will look like!

STORY
DR: Chains of Trust follows Maria Delgado and 15 others pitted against one another in a killing game at a custom-built prison. Unlike other Danganronpa games, DR: Chains of Trust has a story that changes depending on player choice. Your actions can directly impact who will live and who will die!

DETAILS
We are currently in need of voice actors and artists! For voice actors we just need one for each main cast member, and for artists we need sprite artists and background artists. CG artists would be amazing but sprites are arguably the most important thing!

Please note having a Discord is a must for this project as it's our main way of communication!

All we expect from you is to do what's asked, but what we want you to have fun and incorporate your own ideas into the project! Things are best when people work together on them!

Please note that since this project is non-profit and for fun, there is NO payment.

CONTACT
If you're interested in our project, you can e-mail me at braydxne@gmail.com, message me on Discord (braydon.co#4383/join our server: https://discord.com/invite/PD3gwHp), PM me on here, or check out our casting call: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/d ... sual-novel !