Looking for a Team for Yuri Jam (Oct-Dec) (Programmer, Artists, Composer)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

Looking for a Team for Yuri Jam (Oct-Dec) (Programmer, Artists, Composer)

#1 Post by LegendEx »

Hello! My name is Anna and I run LegendEx Games. I'm teaming up with Ahwy to create a game for Yuri Jam 2020 which spans from October 1st to December 2nd. I'll be writing the whole thing and Ahwy will be doing the sprites.

Our estimated word count is around 30k words. There will be 5 sprites that will utilize layers for expressions and outfit changes.

Synopsis: It is time for the Winter Dreams Cosplay Championships, and Nova finds herself being dragged along to it by her brother, Kyro, and his best friend, Brooke. Why? Brooke has qualified for the two week competition that awards the winner with a prestigious opportunity to study at Brooke's dream design school, as well as a fancy sewing machine she could only hope to ever afford. When Nova hears about the all expense paid trip to Riversone for official "supporters" of the contenders, she jumps on board with her brother. She could use some time away from her home and the festive holiday spirit Riversone is known for has been something she's always wanted to see for herself. The only problem? This won't be a drama free vacation like she had hoped. Nova finds herself in the middle of a feud between Brooke and her arch rival in cosplay.

The story will be completely SFW.

Our art style will look something like this: (This is a screenshot of Brooke and Kyro from our Yaoi Jam game, Summer at Marisol Bay.)

The game features characters, places, and settings from some of my other games so it will be a real treat to work on!

We're recruiting:
A programmer: A programmer is needed to code the gui, the script, audio etc etc
A composer: Having an OST would be a nice touch. You're not expected to make a lot of songs, just whatever you can manage in the time!
Additional Artists: GUI artist, CG artist, additional graphics.

If you're interested in helping, shoot me a DM! My other games can be found here: https://legendex-games.itch.io/ if you'd like to get an idea of the kind of games we make!

LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

Re: Looking for a Team for Yuri Jam (Oct-Dec) (Programmer, Artists, Composer)

#2 Post by LegendEx »

Bump. We're still looking for people to help, especially a programmer!

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

Re: Looking for a Team for Yuri Jam (Oct-Dec) (Programmer, Artists, Composer)

#3 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

I'm an okay programmer, if you really need one, but I am also an artist. You can see my art on my Instagram