Yuri Jam game [need team]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Yuri Jam game [need team]

#1 Post by Red-Baby »

Hi everyone!

I'm taking part in YuriJam this year with a short game that will feature modern day AU versions of my characters from my previous YuriJam game, BAKED:MAGIC.
The tagline for this game is 'Cooking with Lesbians' and it will be a very short game with a few cooking mini-games. As some people like to call it: Cooking Mama with Lesbians.

I'll be writing the script and making most of the art. I'm co-coding it with a friend and we need some extra people to help out on the project.
These are non-paid positions, every role is voluntary but you will be credited in game and on the game's website.

Roles to fill:
(urgent)
Logo artist - Need someone to make the title screen logo and possibly the window icon.
GUI artist - Someone to make the textbox, screens (save/load, preference, etc) and if you are able to program them into renpy, that would help a lot too! (but not necessary)

(would be nice to have but not urgent)
Food artist - It's a cooking game... if you can draw food I'm looking for someone to help out with drawing both small icons of the ingredients and/or CG illustrations of the ingredients/food.
BG artist - There is one background needed (the kitchen) but I'm looking for an artist style that matches/compliments mine. Thus it needs to have bold lineart, no 3D rendered backgrounds please. If you only do lineart, or only do colouring, let me know and we can collab on the backgrounds.
Editor/Proofreader - someone to help go over the script and make sure it makes sense or to find typos and errors.
Translator - Would be freaking amazing to have one of my games translated... any language is appreciated.

If you're interested and want to join, please inbox me here on lemma with examples of you work and links to your twitter or discord.

Thank you and have a great day!

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

Re: Yuri Jam game [need team]

#2 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

Do you still need a GUI artist? I haven't done any in a while, but I can do some samples if you want.

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#3 Post by Red-Baby »

TheWolfyGirl wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:14 pm Do you still need a GUI artist? I haven't done any in a while, but I can do some samples if you want.
Hi The WolfyGirl!
Sure, samples are appreciated.

DissidiumSushi
itch: https://dissidiumsus

#4 Post by DissidiumSushi »

Do you still need a translator? I can translate to Spanish and German.