[Closed] Backgrounds and CGs artist needed for furry +18 gay visual novel.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
WolfStories
itch: https://wolfstories.

[Closed] Backgrounds and CGs artist needed for furry +18 gay visual novel.

#1 Post by WolfStories »

Hi,
I am looking for an artist who would like to join my team for making backgrounds and CGs. I have already sprites artist and a writer. Project is already in progress, but we can't release demo without backgrounds. We are writing dialogues and narration for the beginning and making sprites. Also game is in medieval time, but with few scifi addons, because of one of three datable characters.

As for the payment, if the game pleases people and if you manage to get more popularity, then I'm going to create a Patreon website to pay everyone for help and work. Otherwise, it is a free project.

If you are interested, here few contact ways.
Discord - Wolfy#7562 - Most preferred.
E-mail - wilczor25@gmail.com
Eventually comment or pm.