[FREE][OPEN] Cleaning Up!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Vennnot

[FREE][OPEN] Cleaning Up!

#1 Post by Vennnot »

Hello everyone my name is Daniel Delgado and I am recruiting you!

I am an experience game producer with over six years of experience in the industry. I have been interested in the past year in lewd games and how they have grown and I have written my own. I have made sure to compose a thorough backlog for the programmers and artists so the work won't be scattered all over the place. We will get this game done. That is my specialty.

I am looking for:

BG Artist [1] – In charge of the backgrounds, UI, logo and of exposition scenes.

Character Artist [1] – In charge of characters, character design and lewd scenes.

Coder [1] – In charge of bringing the game together as a whole. I am also learning how to program but the person taking on this role would be the lead.

We will discuss the game before hand so that we can all contribute and have a say in what will be done. Afterwards whatever we decide on as a team will be locked in so as to not lose scope of the project. We will be doing incremental releases and later on creating a Patreon. Any proceeds will be divided equally between all team members.

If you are seriously interested send me an application to either of the addresses below with the following: Name, position you are applying to, time zone, hours per week you feel you could contribute, previous experience with Ren'Py or game development and working with teams, why you want to do this and what you hope to have learned or get with this project. Afterwards we will have a call.

Discord: vennnot#1085
E-Mail: vennnot@gmail.com

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

Re: [FREE][OPEN] Cleaning Up!

#2 Post by tiya_nofurita »

It'd be better if you explain more about your ideas, like the synopsis/story, how big the game it is, and so on. So people will have clearer image about what they're applying. Some contents maybe someone's cup of tea while the others don't
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL