Milcham: from the ashes of hearts is looking for a proofreader/ copy editor

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
EnajoriYui
Regular

Milcham: from the ashes of hearts is looking for a proofreader/ copy editor

#1 Post by EnajoriYui »

Hello,
I am Yui the main writer/ game dev for Milcham: from the ashes of hearts, a free otome VN game, is looking for a willing and kind proofreader/ copy editor for my game script.

The game itself are planned to have 2 demos (as the prologue of the game) and 6 episode that will be released per-eps. Since I am the sole writer, BG artist, and game assets artist, it will take a while to finish all the scripts since the story will have more than 20k words with multiple choices. Added with the fact I am an ESL making my English isn't that great either. So it will be a great help to find someone that willing to take part in the journey until the end.

At the moment the first demo already released at itch io and if I can find someone to copy editing/ proofreading the second demo script before mid of February would be amazing since it means the second demo can be released around March.

The total of the script for the second demo is around 8k words and I will be so grateful if there's someone willing to help. ^^.

Pm me on my discord: Yui#1497
since I will mostly be there at least 12 hours a day.

IchoSuzu
Deviantart: kanako78

Re: Milcham: from the ashes of hearts is looking for a proofreader/ copy editor

#2 Post by IchoSuzu »

Do you still need a proofreader? I’m willing to help!