Looking for an ideabouncer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Agnese1304
Regular
Projects: Silver Crown Bakery
Deviantart: Ageha1304
Discord: Ageha#0015

Looking for an ideabouncer

#1 Post by Agnese1304 »

Hello!

I am currently in early development stages of otome visual novel about a student's life in an European university. In the game you play as Claudia Ravenhair (name can be changed), a young woman, who is trying to find her place in the world. The player will be able to choose between Culinary, IT and Translation department's which are all connected to Claudia's aspirations and personality in someway. Each department will feature different characters that the player can interact with to establish both romantic and platonic relationships. The game also will feature a very simple stat raising system where player will have to choose whether they want to study, socialize or visit their faimily.
The main plot points of the story have already been more or less established, but I'd like to have another person helping out with some ideas to add more depth to the story and characters themselves.
I really don't expect anyone doign large amounts of work right now, I just want establish the plot first and then work from there. Basically I just want someone to critique my work.

If you are interested in helping out then you can reach on discord @ Ageha#0015

Thank you! :)

Ladythief1997
Regular
Projects: Unnamed PJ
Tumblr: genderbender1lover
Deviantart: genderbender-lover
Soundcloud: Breaking~Point
itch: Ladythief1997
Discord: tenshuz

Re: Looking for an ideabouncer

#2 Post by Ladythief1997 »

I've sent you a friend request on DIscord!
Writer looking for EXP go ahead and hit me up. ;D You know you want to.