【 NaNoRenO 2021 】 Snoqie's Story ⛄ - Main Recruitment Finished~! ❤️ (( Thank you everyone! ^ ㅡ^ ))

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
snoqie
Completed: Nico
Projects: Will it Snow?
itch: snoqie

【 NaNoRenO 2021 】 Snoqie's Story ⛄ - Main Recruitment Finished~! ❤️ (( Thank you everyone! ^ ㅡ^ ))

#1 Post by snoqie »

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙦𝙞𝙚 ~! ☃️
𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐕𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐍𝐨𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐎 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤. . . 💦

But if some are interested, I would be so grateful!

THEME 】: ` Exploration confronts the Unknown `

• »»———— ★ 𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔻 ★ ————««

Twenty years ago, the Goddess of Snow (Khione) came to Earth and on a random snowman, she left a little magic.

Every winter, the goddess said, I'll bring you to life so you can see the world of Earth. So the snowman saw the people grow each year. And at the end of every winter, the magic went away.

However, four years ago, the Goddess of Snow stopped coming to earth to sprinkle her magic. The snowman ceased to be... until this year. The goddess came and told the snowman, "I can no longer come to Earth. This will be the last." Then she gave the snowman a necklace filled with a bit of magic that allowed it to come to life... permanently. But the necklace had a limited charge. With each passing day, little by little, the magic withers away. We don't know when the magic will be depleted, but it will happen one day.

»»———— ★ 𝕄𝔸𝕀ℕ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔼 ★ ————««

Snoqie wakes up in the middle of a snow field, not aware of anything. With her is just a glistening pendant that surges with mystical energy. She meets a man who helps her recover some of her memories. As she begins to acclimate to the daily struggles of a 20-something year old individual, she soon realizes what her necklace can do. With a pinch of its magic, she can re-live the memories left behind by the snow prints she finds. But the supply isn't endless. Will she go through life living through others? Or will she continue, without a care?

** The story is definitely OPEN for some tweaks!! ** ^ㅡ ^
  • Image A heart-touching story (25k+ words)
    Image 5-6 separate "memory" events (some must be unlocked) // 3-5 different endings
    Image 10+ Sprites // 5+ CG's
    Image A cute OST with simple tunes
    Image An extra game mechanic to "spicen" things up (snow garden?)
    Image Localize in Korean

• Image Image [ ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛ ] Programmer | I know a bit of code, but haven't really delved into VN code. Would love some help with more difficult mechanics & custom GUI setup!
    Image Image [ ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛ ] Idea bouncer / Co-Writer | Would love to add more creativity from veteran writers! ^ ㅡ^
    Image Image [ ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛ ] Music & Sound Engineer | A visual novel wouldn't be one without the amazing sounds and music!
    Image Image Assistant Artist | If you'd be willing to help with laying down base colors, that would be amazing!
    Image Image Other Roles | Perhaps you have a skill not listed here. Feel free to message me in how you can help!

• o1. 𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚀𝙸𝙴'𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽

o2. 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚂

Image Image Image Image Image Image

o3. 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙶𝚄𝙸 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽

Image Image Image

• If I haven't scared you off yet . . . (hooray! Image), feel free to leave a message below, PM me, Discord (Snoqie#2901) or e-mail me at snoqie@naver.com !
    Please let me know which role you're applying for, and any past examples of your work! ^ ㅡ^
    Thank you so much~!
Last edited by snoqie on Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

snoqie
Completed: Nico
Projects: Will it Snow?
itch: snoqie

Re: 【 NaNoRenO 2021 】 Snoqie's Story ⛄ - Recruiting Idea-bouncer, Programmer, Music, Help~!

#2 Post by snoqie »

Wow! Thank you all for the messages.
I went right to bed after writing this post, and already I've filled the most important roles! ^ ㅡ^
Thank you so much!
Feel free to still reach out though, if you think you can help! :3
I really appreciate everyone's warmth and willingness~! ❤️