NaNoReno 2021 General Recruitment Thread

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

NaNoReno 2021 General Recruitment Thread

#1 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

With March quickly approaching, it is time for the recruitment thread. As always, thanks to Deji for the original!

Don't know what NaNoReno is? Click here for details.

Click here if you wish to join the itch.io game jam.

------------------------------------------------------------

❋ So you want to participate in NaNoRenO 2015 2021? ❋

Unless you're working solo, you probably need a group! Or maybe you already have a group but could use more members!
Go ahead and post your or your group's information so people can contact you!

➤ A person looking for a group

Please list your skills and the things you're willing to contribute with, and if you have any preferences!

Example 1:
I'm an artist!
I can contribute character designs, character sprites and a few CGs (full screen, cut-ins, or chibis, not more than 4 full screen CGs).
I can't do backgrounds or GUI.
I'd like to work on a romance GxB game if possible! No BxB, no nudity, no abuse or violence, please :'3
I can communicate via forum Private Messages!
Thanks!
Example 2:
I'm a programer.
I'm good at basic coding, along with coding custom GUI and some ATL elements (within reason).
I'm looking to work on any kind of project, I'm not picky!
I'm okay with communicating through e-mail or Skype chat.

➤ A group looking for more members

Please list the basic, spoiler-free characteristics, tags/warnings and mood of the idea you have, what kind of people are you looking for and how you plan to communicate!

Example 1:
Our group is working on a non-romantic slice of life comedy with magical elements set in japanese high school!
We have a programer, writer and a musician, but we *really* need an artist!
The story will have 3 characters and as many CGs as the artist can cram in during March.
We have a Skype chat group set up for meetings, so Skype availability would be great (don't worry, no voice chat!)
Example 2:
We're working on a BxG bittersweet story about hard choices in life and moving on from the past. There will be mentions of abuse.
We're specifically looking for a Background artist.
If you can design a custom GUI or contribute with some music, that'd be great!
We plan to work using Trello.

* If you're a solo person with an idea you'd like people to help you with, you're better posting as a group =)

Happy NaNo-ing! :'D

------------------------------------------------------------

As a personal extra tidbit, please do remember to edit your post once you either a. Join a group. b. Update the team slots. Or c. Your team is full.
ImageImageImageImage

Geist

Re: NaNoReno 2021 General Recruitment Thread

#2 Post by Geist »

I'm a Voice Actor!
I'm good at turning in lines on a reliable basis, along with always looking for the project to help.
I'm fine with discord, email or sticking with the forum for contact.

Voice types: Anywhere from the deep older males to teens. Really don't have a set type, from Ikumen, yanderes, villians... It's a large grab bag of choices.
Socials
Demo reels: 2019 2013
Last edited by Geist on Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Brittany Ann
Regular
Soundcloud: brittanyannphillips

#3 Post by Brittany Ann »

I'm a voice actor!

I can voice characters ranging from young female children to young female adults, young boys, and creature voices! I can deliver in a natural performance or something more anime-inspired, I have great comedic timing too.

I also have a professional home studio set up and equipment and the ability to do quick turnarounds with lines; I can self-direct but I can also do a live session with you over Discord, Skype, or Zoom.

My portfolio and demo reel can be found here at https://www.brittanyannphillips.com/

Happy to work on a volunteer basis!
Mature subjects/themes are ok, but no NSFW, please.

Feel free to reach out through email at brittanyannphillipsva(at)gmail(dot)com

I hope to hear from you!

- Brittany
Last edited by Brittany Ann on Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Website/Demo ReelFacebookInstagramTwitter
Business Email: brittanyannphillipsva@gmail.com

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best."
- Henry van Dyke

Kirien

#4 Post by Kirien »

I'm a programmer. I'm also willing to help with play testing and proofreading duties.
I can do basic coding in Ren'py. I'm new to the software but I can accomplish most standard visual novel features and I can learn new skills for the project if needed. If you have an intricate system or mini-game involved, it may be beyond what i'm capable of achieving at this time though.
I'm looking to work on any kind of project, I'm not picky! I'm doing this for the experience. I wouldn't mind working with other first timers either.
I'm okay with communicating through anything the group prefers to use but I find discord easiest. You can contact me at my discord: Kirien#6767

midgethetree
Regular
Completed: Back When, The Mother of Pearls, various jam games
Projects: When Everyone's Watching, Deliberation
Github: midgethetree
itch: midge-the-tree
Discord: rainafc#3353

#5 Post by midgethetree »

I'm a programmer. I can also help with QA (copyediting, playtesting).

I'm relatively new to this forum, but I've been fiddling with Ren'Py and coding in Python for years now so I could probably whip up some more advanced features beyond the standard VN fare.

PMs here are fine and I can be flexible about moving communication elsewhere. I imagine communicating via discord will be easiest so feel free to message me there: rainafc#3353

HarukaNami9909
Regular
Discord: HarukaNami#4091

#6 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

I'm a voice actress!

I can provide fast service and I can voice mature to cutesy young adults and adults and creatures for your project!
I don't mind doing live recordings for you!

Here's my demo reel:
https://twitter.com/HarukaNamiVA4/statu ... 1955073024

Here are my contacts:
Discord: HarukaNami#4091
Twitter: HarukaNamiVA4
gmail: harukanami9909@gmail.com
DMs here is also okay for me too!

SKmuffinEXE

#7 Post by SKmuffinEXE »

I'm a programer.
I'm good at basic coding, coding custom GUI or even just QA testing.

I can also give a hand at voice acting deep male voices, but I only have a usb mic with a background noise filter. I have little experience in voice acting but would be more than willing to give a shot at it.

Discord: SKmuffinEXE#2814
twitter: SKmuffinEXE
gmail: DEvangelista54@gmail.com
DMs are open.

nefferinthia
Regular

#8 Post by nefferinthia »

I'm an artist!
I would love to do anime style character sprites and CGs for your small to medium scale NaNoRenO project.
I can make an attempt at backgrounds or GUI but it's not something I'm experienced with.
I'm flexible with regard to subject matter, but I have a preference for otome games! I won't draw NSFW images.

You can have a look at my portfolio here: https://ishisatsuki.carrd.co/
Feel free to contact me through PM, email (ishisatsuki@gmail.com) or Discord (nef#2504)

EmbraceofDestiny
Regular
Tumblr: embraceofdestiny
Deviantart: fryzylstyk

#9 Post by EmbraceofDestiny »

I'm an artist!
I can contribute character designs, character sprites and maybe some simple CG's. My preference is sprites. I also draw chibis so would love to contribute for that as well.
I can provide a number of images but it really will depend on how much time you give me to complete. If you know everything you need ahead of time, I can manage time pretty effectively!
I can't do backgrounds or GUI.
No 18+ games please. I'll work on any types ; Gen, BxG, GxG, BxB, etc...but the gayer the better :) )
I can communicate via forum Private Messages or discord. We can discuss if you need somewhere else.

My current sprite thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=58125

My instagram for examples overal (can see some character designs/CG-ish examples):

https://www.instagram.com/embraceofdestiny/

I'm doing this for fun but I'll take my piece seriously and ensure I complete any commitments!
Thanks!
Instagram.com/EmbraceOfDestiny

waltermack
Projects: Alice in Neverland, Heart Fragment

#10 Post by waltermack »

Hello! I'm a Voice Actor.
Generally YA characters, I have a short reel https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtqv2zzbums5l ... o.mp3?dl=0.

Please feel free to contact me on https://twitter.com/WalterMack or e-mail (waltermackofficial@gmail.com)

Thanks!

GoingGoingKeith
itch: goingoingkeith

#11 Post by GoingGoingKeith »

I'm an artist.
I do mostly CG + Sprite work, and a bit of GUI. I can also do promotional art, and any extra assets such as items. If you'd like to check out some examples of my work: https://clariceissomwhatno.wixsite.com/my-site
I can't do complicated backgrounds, and complex interiors.
I'd like to work on any project, NSFW is ok.

Contacts:
twitter (most active): @GoingGoingKeit1
discord: GoingGoingKeith#2228

ilyilaice
Regular
Completed: Flights of Fancy, Limbokin, Loveless on Lockdown, Aria at the Funeraria, Pusoy Dos, Jester Under Pressure, Dabbling in Drama, Iridescent Descent, Spirits of Limbo, Serial Killers Anonymous, Ferris Feels
Organization: Orca Martian Games
Tumblr: hurtinghabits
Deviantart: ilyilaice
itch: ilyilaice
Discord: ilyilaice

#12 Post by ilyilaice »

Hello, I'm ilyilaice, a writer.

While writing is what I'm best at, I can also proofread/edit and playtest. You can check out the NaNoRenO 2019 and NaNoRenO 2020 games that I worked on, as the writer, here: https://ilyilaice.itch.io/

You can contact me via Twitter: @ilyilaice

I'm also willing to communicate via Discord (ilyilaice#7925) or email. Please just let me know via PM here!

Update: Our team consists of a writer/proofreader, a sprite/CG artist, a coder/programmer, and a composer so far. The following roles are available:
- BG artist
- GUI artist

We'll be working on an Otome Game / Dating Sim, so please reach out if you're interested in such projects. Thank you!
Last edited by ilyilaice on Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Completed Games: Flights of Fancy (NaNoRenO 2019), Limbokin (NaNoRenO 2020), Loveless on Lockdown (NaNoRenO 2021), Aria at the Funeraria (Otome Jam 2021), Pusoy Dos (Spooktober 2021), Jester Under Pressure (NaNoRenO 2022), Dabbling in Drama (Otome Jam 2022), Iridescent Descent (Spooktober 2022), Spirits of Limbo (NaNoRenO 2023), Serial Killers Anonymous (Spooktober 2023), Ferris Feels (NaNoRenO 2024). See them all here.

cheonbyeol
Regular

#13 Post by cheonbyeol »

I'm a programmer!
Can maybe help out with editing/proofreading too, not native in English but have been writing fanfiction for an embarrassingly long time.

I'd say I'm at an intermediate level with Ren'Py. I can handle basic VN programming needs (scripting, GUI, affection points, galleries, etc), but I like the challenge of having to figure out something new, so I could go a little beyond. (Don't expect me to learn and code a whole battle system in a month, but I could learn a stat raising/schedule system, character customization, etc.)
I'm not very picky, but I don't like horror.

I prefer Discord, find me at cheonbyeol#3602. You can also PM me here or email me at cheonbyeolshinji@gmail.com.

Akua
Regular
Completed: Appetité Amor
Projects: A Frigid Space | Lycoris | Demon's Kiss | Night of the Lesbian Vampires
Organization: Demon's Decoy
Tumblr: akuakourin
Deviantart: AkuaKourin
itch: akua-kourin

#14 Post by Akua »

Hello!

Despite being quite close to the jam start my friend and I are in search for a programmer.

The project in question is a fluffy, comedic Food Fantasy Otome (GxB) with some isekai elements.

The MC is a warrior type (overpowered) adventurer who comes across a hidden café owned by a man (the love interest) who serves her strange, but unique dishes. No hard bad ends are planned (only joke ones) and overall it's supposed to be a very happy and wholesome project.

More details and person to contact are here!

We have all positions covered, but in urgent need for a programmer!

EDIT: We found someone, thank you.

ApprenticeGC
Github: ApprenticeGC

#15 Post by ApprenticeGC »

I'm a programer.
I develop games mostly in Unity. I am interested to join the jam. If your team happen to need a programmer, could consider me.
Thanks.

Discord: ApprenticeGC#5479