[NaNoRenO 2021] Demon Dating Recruitment.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Wolfblood Games
Completed: Typical Werewolf Love Story, Witchy Kisses, Devil Datin', Inner Hellfire
Projects: Roll For Romance
itch: baphoworks
Discord: _Gentle_Rain_#6491

[NaNoRenO 2021] Demon Dating Recruitment.

#1 Post by Wolfblood Games »

Demon Dating will be a an upcoming dating sim created for NaNoRenO 2021!

What happens in it?
When the MC gets turned into a demon by a sorcerer they go to drown their sorrows in alcohol at the nearby tavern. While there they come across three other demons, Zardos, Voyage, and Courage. They drag one of the demons with them to find the sorcerer and become human again.

How long will this game be?
Demon Dating will be relatively short with only three datable characters, and six endings. Once finished the entire game should only take an hour or two to read.

What will be included?
-Three love interests.
-Six endings.
-Changeable MC name.
-Custom pronouns.

What roles are filled?
-Writers
-Sprite Artist
-Composer
-Programmer

What roles need to filled?
-UI Artist
-CG Artist
-Background Artist

Descriptions for each role:

UI Artist: We're looking for someone who can pretty much re-skin Ren'py's existing UI to match the game's theme.
CG Artist: We're looking for someone who can make 3 CGs (one for each love interest). We need someone who's relatively good at style matching.
Background Artist: We're looking for someone that can make 5 different backgrounds at different times of day. The needed backgrounds are:
-Tavern (Afternoon, Evening)
-Forest Path (Evening, Night)
-Deep Forest (Afternoon, Evening, Night)
-Outside Castle (Afternoon, Evening, Night)
-Castle Library (Afternoon, Evening, Night)

If interested send some past work and your discord handle below.

GoingGoingKeith
itch: goingoingkeith

Re: [NaNoRenO 2021] Demon Dating Recruitment.

#2 Post by GoingGoingKeith »

Hi! I'd like to apply for CG Artist. You can check out some examples of my work here: https://clariceissomwhatno.wixsite.com/my-siteand my discord is GoingGoingKeith#2228.