Recruiting programmer renpy!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kiyokh

Recruiting programmer renpy!

#1 Post by Kiyokh »

Hello, I am coming through this post looking for a programmer to help me with my visual novel, he is only at the beginning but I am overwhelmed with things to do and would like help.
Basically what I would like them to assemble would be almost the basic part of a VN.

Which would be:
Choices and affinity with flirting (in this case I want the affinity of flirting depending on if it is 100% the person gets the special image with him if he has 50% does not win depending on the case).
Through a gallery so that the images unlocked in each episode can appear in the gallery
And of course, choices that will be remembered in future episodes
In addition to the basics like background images and characters.
I am finishing writing about my demo while my friend is doing the characters and scenarios (this may take a while).

But we can leave the programming part ready and then just insert th
I know I may be asking too much, but please someone do that part for me!
Unfortunately I can't pay for the services :(

Here is the site I made for the promotion of the game and future download, I intend to put it in Spanish and English too

https://noctisnilrpg.wixsite.com/loveinnil

cheonbyeol
Regular

Re: Recruiting programmer renpy!

#2 Post by cheonbyeol »

Oooh, your worldbuilding looks really cool! I'm interested!
I'm a programmer with not much experience, so I'm happy to do it just for fun and experience. Also what you ask for doesn't sound too complicated!
A few questions though.
Can you clarify, what do you mean by the part about backgrounds and characters? Your friend will draw them, and the programmer just has to insert them into the game, change expressions and such, right?
And what will be the first/base language of the game? I know you intend to have translations, but the programmer will have to insert the code into the base script, so if that's not English, I'd need more pointers ^^"

alex.theoto
Regular

Re: Recruiting programmer renpy!

#3 Post by alex.theoto »

I am a programmer and I'd like to help you.

Can you give us a short story of the game? Is it BxG?