Looking for Voice Actress (long term)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kiriano

Looking for Voice Actress (long term)

#1 Post by Kiriano »

Hey !

Let me introduce myself I am Kiriano I'm a professional Sound Designer! I work with KaminaKirei on NSFW videos for Twitter. We mainly work in the Warcraft universe but we've also done some works another universes (NieR Automata, Star Wars, Dead or Alive, Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, Metroid).

If you want to see our work please take a look and enjoy it on the KaminaKirei Twitter account (link down below).

THIS IS A WARNING:
We are on the right topic, but I want to re-write this.
I am a professional and I do these animations on my free time and it's the same thing for Kamina we can't pay you for this job.
It's kinda "cliché" but if you are passionate by the NSFW content, and you agree to work with us for free you are welcome !!!

I am currently looking for one or two new voice actress. I need a person who can have a low voice to incarnate characters like (2B, Night Elves or Samus). I also need a person who can play with a medium / high pitched voice for our Draeneis or our Final Fantasy charc.

If you are interested, please contact me via Twitter (account link down below) or Discord (I could answer to your questions): Pomodoro is a lie! (Rozikos)#9286

Kamina's Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaminaKirei
My NSFW Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Kiriano_Sound
Kiriano

Composer & Sound Designer