[Closed] Yuri Jam 2021: Looking for a CG Ending artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
thegadgetfish
Tumblr: thegadgetfish

[Closed] Yuri Jam 2021: Looking for a CG Ending artist

#1 Post by thegadgetfish »

Update: This project lost traction from the last time I posted this (my fault), but trying to revitalize it for Yuri Jam 2021!

Looking for a CG artist to do 4 pieces of ending art (3 good endings, 1 bad ending).

About us: We're Team Rumblebee, and make free f/f games: So far, we've released 3 vns on itch: https://teamrumblebee.itch.io/. Last year, we were able to donate $1000 to the Okra project!

Our current project was supposed to be completed for Yuri Jam 2020, but we totally missed the deadline. As of today, it's probably around 80% complete. We have 2 routes finalized and playable (out of 3), all sprites and ui complete. We just need ending cgs (they don't need to be complex, anything will do at this point honestly).

About the project: Girls! Horses! Horse girls? Set in a western town, the protagonist is surrounded by horses, but HATES them. Alas, she gets roped into competing in a race, and needs someone to teach her how to ride.

If interested, please reply with a portfolio!

Preview:
Last edited by thegadgetfish on Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Beicon

Re: Looking for a CG artist for f/f vn

#2 Post by Beicon »

Hi! I'm interested in your project and would like to work with you.
This is my portafolio: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... LFsUv2xUWJ
Contact me if you're interested or have any questions, thank you!

thegadgetfish

Re: Looking for a CG artist for f/f vn

#3 Post by thegadgetfish »

PM sent!

thegadgetfish

Re: [Open again] Yuri Jam 2021: Looking for a CG Ending artist

#4 Post by thegadgetfish »

Recruiting for this project again!