(CLOSED)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

(CLOSED)

#1 Post by hiko27 »

Hey guys, name's Erika. Some of you might have seen (or even follow) my tsundere otome game in the Ideas forum. Writing isn't really my expertise, and I would rather focus on art. So with that said, this is a recruitment thread for a writer to help me work on the team's otome game, Tsundere-sama. The game most likely will be free, but may end up going commercial depending on how popular it is and audience's reaction. If it ends up being popular before demo comes out, it'll be funded through Kickstarter and if that gets funded, payment will be on an agreed amount rather than revshare, as revshare is only available if you join the team to work on future games. So for now, I'd like to not hope and assume that this will be free (also because I want to give the game away for free, but if people are willing to pay, don't see why we can't take them up on that).
Genre: Romance, Reverse Harem, Comedy, Slice-of-life

Premise: Tsunderes are such a popular archetype in anime and manga, why not play as one? Play as the main character (name still yet to be decided) and tsun your way into guys' hearts, as well as friends! But be careful, some guys can only take so much tsun and would prefer more of the dere. Work on curbing your tsun and dere sides and win your guy's heart!

...But it's not like you're doing it just for him!
The game is going to be one where you play as a tsundere, and there will be a meter throughout the whole game that shows your tsun/dere levels, which affects how the LIs interact with you, as well as unlocks (or locks) some scenes/interactions. It'll be a stat-raising game inspired by True Fortune (a really, really old PS2 otome game I played when I was a kid) and Love Revo. It'll be easier than Tokimemo and Love Revo, that's for sure.

Be warned, this game is still in very early development since I've been busy, but I'm itching to work on it this year (hopefully releasing this year as well, but well, I don't trust myself). Some of the work that's been done is:
-MC's base sprite (currently working on outfits)
-love interests' background (just need design and route outline)
-as this is set in modern, there's really no plot, so you could say that we've got the game system down as well

Programming and music will be taken care of (I have friends who work in the industry that offered their help), so I really only need a writer.

I'm looking for a writer that's passionate and loves otome games, as well as able to write comedy. This game has comedy and well, what I hope will be some angsty scenes, so if any of you are interested and enjoy writing both types of scenes, please do consider. Please DM or post your samples on here. I'm also open to anyone who hasn't worked on a finished otome game yet, since ya know, I'm also one. As long as you can write and would like to help me with this project, feel free to send stuff.

Edit: Forgot to mention, pretty much the direction of routes and tone of the game will most likely be on the writer.
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov