(OPEN) On Death's Doorstep-Looking for Co-Writer and Artist!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
luvl12
Projects: Life in Helsinki

(OPEN) On Death's Doorstep-Looking for Co-Writer and Artist!

#1 Post by luvl12 »

On Death's Doorstep is about a girl named Kathy wakes up from a car wreck only to be picked up by a stranger in a truck along an abandoned road. This stranger pries into Kathy's life and details about the accident, prompting the girl to become suspicious. Who is this stranger and what secrets does she hold?

So, what needs to be done?

Script:
First draft: 100% complete

Art:
3 Characters
2 BG
~3 CGs

Coding:
0% done

Currently, I am looking for:
  • Editor/Co-Writer. With the script 100% done, another pair of eyes wouldn't hurt, but also I'm more of a short story writer than a dialogue writer. Another person to help with ideas would also be great.
  • Artist. Right now mostly looking for a sprite and background artist as the number of CGs are still up in the air.
If you are interested, please contact me through Discord at luvl12#7370 and apply by the methods below:

Editor/Writer:
Please have any short writing pieces available to send over. Short stories are fine, but scripts would be better! Or even a link to a game you've previously worked on.

Artist:
Please have a link to an Instagram, DeviantART, or some other art sharing platform.

I'm mostly active between 6PM and 12 AM EST Mon-Thur and pretty much all day Fri-Sun. Thank you for your time!

Angie
Regular

Re: (OPEN) On Death's Doorstep-Looking for Co-Writer and Artist!

#2 Post by Angie »

I'd be happy to help, but I wonder how long is your script? I probably cannot commit to anything longer than 10k words.

Here's my portfolio:
https://angeladefrost.wixsite.com/website

You can reach me at angeladefrost@gmail.com or via private messages on the forum.
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

SpeCTRL
Regular
Completed: SCP: Secret Laboratory, SCP: Pandemic, various Itch.io games.
Projects: RE:Tuber
Soundcloud: EMPY_MUSIC
Discord: empy_vr

#3 Post by SpeCTRL »

Still looking for a hand with either editing, co-writing or sprites? Here's my portfolio; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vse ... p=drivesdk

Of course, disregard rates n stuff, given this is a free project.
Remind me to update this...

qtren

#4 Post by qtren »

I sent you a friend request on discord. I am interested in the cowriter role.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing