Looking for an artist for an Ace Attorney Fangame

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Doubledevelo
itch: doubledevelo

Looking for an artist for an Ace Attorney Fangame

#1 Post by Doubledevelo »

I've been planning making an Ace Attorney fangame for forever from now, but I am unable to work on one because I'm terrible at art, but I wish to make this dream a reality and I'm now looking for an artist. I will need a background artist, animator, and character artist, but one person can do multiple jobs if they wish. You must be able to make characters and/or backgrounds in the style of an ace attorney game. You will be credited when the game is finished. Thank you for looking at this and maybe considering it or not, but if you share the love of ace attorney as I, I think this will be a fun and good project :).
PM me or Doubledevelo#1767 on discord for more info about the fangame itself.