[Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
forgotmypiano
Projects: BL visual Novel named Staccato
Tumblr: wemightbothberobots

[Closed]

#1 Post by forgotmypiano »

Good evening,
I am new here, nice to meet you!
I am a writer and an artist who is currently making a visual novel that I plan to release in 2023. My original plan was to do the game all alone, but I am realizing my art is not good enough for it and that I`ll definetly need help. So I`m here to ask for help.
The game will follow Orion, a boy who can see souls, and who meets three friends that share one soul. It will have light romance and comedy and some drama. It`s about what we cannot save.
It will be a game pay what you want. The soundtrack is already on the making. I am outlining the story,
If you`re an bg artist and liked the idea, please contact me on discord: bluerobot#4859 or by email: averyveryseriousemail@gmail.com
Thank you very very much!