[CLOSED, Unpaid] Dark Vampire VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

[CLOSED, Unpaid] Dark Vampire VN

#1 Post by Neeka »

First I want to say that there are Trigger Warnings for this game, that mainly being
suicide
. If you feel uncomfortable please don't feel as though you must continue on.
-----------------------

Hello everyone! For those still interested, here's a little info about the project for SuNoFes, inspired by Romanian Folklore:

Kafara, a suicide victim, awakes in a strange estate as a newly-born vampire. There she’ll encounter an array of interesting characters who share the same home while confronting their pasts as well as their future.

There are four romanceable men, 6 characters total, a mix of victims and purebloods. The story will discuss mental health and the various possible reasons behind suicide, as well as how to potentially identify the warning signs. The game isn't all dark, as there are romance options with each of the men and a friendship with another female character, story going into the daily life of a vampire.

Graphics-wise there may be blood/bloodsucking scenes, as well as images hinting at suicide but nothing graphic. For example, there may be
pill/alcohol bottles.
There is no gore or sexually explicit images or scenes.

What I Need:

Update: No one at the moment!

(If you have any concerns please feel free to reach out to me!)

Progress so Far: All characters + personalities are developed as well as some scenes. I have begun working on the main story outline, though all of this work is ahead of schedule as SuNoFes doesn't start until July 1st (though work is allowed to start before then.)

Characters:

Kaffara: The main character and newly born vampire.
Idris: Manages the Estate and teaches Kaffara about her new world.
Kellam: A haughty pureblood vampire with a good work ethic.
Lilith: A kind woman who serves as a listening ear or shoulder to cry on, helping out wherever she can.
Ishmael: The gardener, he mostly spends his time surrounded by flowers.
Reyes: The cook, a man with a passion for fine cuisine and implementing new and exciting ways to get their daily blood.

If this project sounds interesting to you and you'd like to help out please leave me a PM or message me on Discord! Neeka#3115

As of now I plan on this project being free-to-play, but with enough time/resources poured into it there may be a chance of making it commercial and splitting the earned funds through Rev-Share.

4/6 Update:

Added 'Seeking Co-writer'
Added 'Outline Work: WIP'

4/7 Update:

Added 'Role Filled'
Last edited by Neeka on Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Re: [Open, Unpaid] Dark Vampire VN: Seeking Co-Writer

#2 Post by Neeka »

4/6 Update:

Added 'Seeking Co-writer'
Added 'Outline Work: WIP'