(OPEN) Dominance REverse Recruitment(GxB)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ConradAnime
Regular

(OPEN) Dominance REverse Recruitment(GxB)

#1 Post by ConradAnime »

Untitled17_20210406234606.png
Hello I'm Nacchi an artist and a writer. It's only recently I've been active in doing VN development but I'm fairly knowledgeable on how things should be.
Untitled17_20210406234829.png
Boys ain't the one doing the flirting anymore.

In the world where females are dominant and the males are submissive. The world roles are completely reversed.

Ashley is asked to choose from three problematic male candidates for marriage or she would not be able to inherit the family business.

Untitled17_20210406234943.png
Ashley Violet(Protagonist)
  • Mellow inside but pretending to be aggressive and cool outside
  • Was asked by her grandmother to choose from three male candidates to produce a female heir for their Violet Family.
  • She is strong and can one hit you
Lets pretend then talk about divorce later.”

Shan Klavir
  • Pianist
  • Introvert and cold but actually innocent
  • Money, Money, Money.
“You want to pursue me? Get some cash first then we could talk.”

Luciel Hale
  • Tsunderish
  • Sharp tongue
  • Chocolates
  • Gun fanatic
“If you could dodge my bullets I will listen.”

Kian Kami
  • Too chummy and shameless
  • Airhead
  • Puppy dog , straightforward, someone who could be your bestie
“If you could pursue someone then I could too. It doesn’t matter if I’m not a girl.”

Untitled17_20210406235952.png
  • The project is mostly comedic scene on how people interact If their gender roles are reversed.
  • would have 30k words for the overall game(minimum)
  • The project is completely voluntary no one would get paid
  • The game would be posted on itch.io
Untitled17_20210407000656.png
⭐ Create a demo for Sunofes 2021
⭐ Create something you would be proud to share
⭐ Showcasing your talent and skills
⭐ The demo would only show the common route before the branching of character choice.
Untitled17_20210407001151.png
🔶Make sure you are applying because you are interested.
🔶Do not just vanish out of the blue if you want to drop out of the project tell me.
🔶If you are inactive for a week or so despite the team or me messaging you I will assume you drop out of the team.
🔶 I would create a schedule and would constantly message from time on workloads as putting a certain goal will help the team finish
🔶 If you feel your workload is too heavy tell me.

Untitled17_20210407001849.png

Sprite Artist -Expected to create 3 sprite for the game and one side sprite of the MC. Designing the character would also be up to you unless you do not want to do the design.

CG artist- someone who could Illustrate the CG and the opening theme for the game.

GUI artist -Buttons, logo and over all look of the game.

Promo Artist- social media art updates, art for cover on our page.

BG artist- willing to create BG for the game. Can be edited pictures but make sure there won't be copyright issues.

Writer- The one I urgently need at the moment. I have a plot planned out and I want to talk with another writer so we could decide on the outline together before we jump into writing.

Programmer- Someone who knows their way around Renpy preferably.

🌸If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me on Discord Nacchi#1771