[Open] Dusk and Dawn - free game for Otome Jam 2021

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

[Open] Dusk and Dawn - free game for Otome Jam 2021

#1 Post by Lavinnia »

Dusk and Dawn – a free otome Visual novel for Otome Jam 2021

Hello, I’m Anna from Transparent Games. For Otome Jam 2021 I would like to team up with people to make a game entirely for free.

The game is a fantasy enemies to lovers story about superheroes and super villains. The heroine, Rene, is a new member of the superhero team Dusk. They fight an evil organization of super villains called Dawn. Only that one day Rene finds out that Dawn might not be that evil, nor is Dusk that good. Her love interest, Samuel, is on the other side of the war, a member of Dawn. As they learn more about each other, they find out they are not so different and fall in love.

I’m the writer and I’m looking for:
• Sprite and CG artist – 4 sprites, 4 cgs - filled by Lady of the Lake and Riri
• BG artist – no more than 5 bgs - bgs will be partially covered by Unity Store asset packs
• Composer – no more than 10 tracks
• GUI artist – simple stuff
• Programmer – script around 15-20k words, simple programming - filled
• There will be a voice acting call soon

All the positions are unpaid. The Jam means we do a short game in 2 months. We then distribute it for free. I hope we can have fun and build a team that enjoys working together for future projects.

Please contact me on discord Anna Maria Kończak#8840

Elric Atchison
Completed: Friendly Meetup
Projects: Good Morning, Royal Legend
Organization: Bronze Pinnacle Games
itch: row96rowland
Discord: Timothy Rowland II#6889

Re: [Open] Dusk and Dawn - free game for Otome Jam 2021

#2 Post by Elric Atchison »

I don't mind to audition for the Otome. Since I have voiced in Aurore: Five Princes as Dr. Marcus Marshall, The Main Character's Father.
Voice Actor:
Zen- Solipsism Reigns
Bouncer (Samuel)- The Curse of Dwight Periwinkle
Marcus Marshall- Aurore: Five Princes
and others

Visual Novel Creator:
Friendly Meetup

Here's a more chronicled version and better version!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxL ... r-9IW98c-8