Looking for an artist and a writer/brainstormer for Otome Jam 21

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

Looking for an artist and a writer/brainstormer for Otome Jam 21

#1 Post by Godline »

Thought I'd take a crack and get myself back into the game creating mode, since I've been slacking since Covid.
Otome Jam starts at the end of the month.
So looking for some stars who want to create something awesome to bring on the fuzzy feels.

Off the top of my head I've wanted to do something with Fae boys. But I'm willing to explore different directions.
If you're a character artist or a CG artist or an additional writer, lets start a discord and get chatting.

I'm under Bee#3800 on Discord or reach out here.

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

Re: Looking for an artist and a writer/brainstormer for Otome Jam 21

#2 Post by Godline »

Bump. I had a writer but they went AWOL. Redoing this game: https://intrigue.itch.io/dragon-of-beor-mountains
If someone likes dragons and centaurs and fun times, get in contact and let's do this.

MenmaYu
Deviantart: khrazz001
itch: menmayu

#3 Post by MenmaYu »

I haven't done anything with my project for some time now so this might just be a good time for me to avoid burnouts, so are there any criteria you are into? I can do partial OC and CG if you're interested. Also, I need the experience of working in a group lol

dragonkiler89
Projects: Neko No Mori, F:Ran

#4 Post by dragonkiler89 »

Hello there, I could help if you need an additional writer although I don't have any experience with writing different routes in visual novels. I guess I could gain some experience on that aspect of writing as well as working in a group. If you're interested please reply. Here's some examples of my work (though the work itself is of my oldest ones): https://www.scribblehub.com/series/118034/fran/