[CLOSED/UNPAID/REVSHARES] Looking for a team who can make a mystery otome game together (BXG)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Bamboo Rei

[CLOSED/UNPAID/REVSHARES] Looking for a team who can make a mystery otome game together (BXG)

#1 Post by Bamboo Rei »

Hello, my name is Bamboo Rei, you can call me Bamboo. I am a person who always love to play visual novel game and it's been a dream of mine to make one. This project is going to be voluntary work.

but of course I would like to sell this game later on steam/itch.io so we can get the revenue.

I'm a newbie writer and I mostly post my stories in AO3, you can check it if you like "DeeWantsToEatEverything".

The title of this otome is "DUA" (or we can change that later) and it's a story of two girls who got stuck inside a new mall, and they have to escape the mall by playing some death games or the chips in their body will explode. I took inspiration from 999/Danganronpa/Sweet Fuse. The two girls are Hashimoto Jun, a novelist and Aiko, a mysterious girl that has an unknown past. Each girls will have two love interests. Yes! There are two protagonists, but players have to finish at least one route in Jun's story before they can unlock Aiko's story.

The love interests for Jun are :
1. Fukushima Toshiro, CEO of a tech company. Quite a playboy.
2. Ishikawa Uta, a genius pianist, who people think he is cold, but he is actually just an awkward boy who can't socialize with people.
The love interest for Aiko are :
1. Nakayama Kenji, a basketball player, tall and cool
2. Kamada Shusei, a famous idol, a literal sunshine.

I have the basic plotline for the game already, until the ending.

What I need are:

If any of you are interested in this project, please contact me through discord Bamboo Rei#1987 or through my e-mail reibamboo50@gmail.com

Thank you so much! :D Looking forward to your responses ^^
Last edited by Bamboo Rei on Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:21 am, edited 14 times in total.

Bamboo Rei

Re: [OPEN/UNPAID/REVSHARES/UPDATED] Looking for a team who can make a mystery otome game together (BXG)

#2 Post by Bamboo Rei »

[UPDATE]

We have found an artist that will create the sprites.
Other positions are still open.
If any of it interests you, please contact me through discord or e-mail!!
Thank you :D~~

Bamboo Rei

Re: [OPEN/UNPAID/REVSHARES/UPDATED] Looking for a team who can make a mystery otome game together (BXG)

#3 Post by Bamboo Rei »

[UPDATE]

We have found a background artist!
Other position are sill open.

Bamboo Rei

#4 Post by Bamboo Rei »

[UPDATE]

We have found a dev, a GUI artist, and a composer!

Bamboo Rei

#5 Post by Bamboo Rei »

[UPDATE]

We have found the CG Artist

Bamboo Rei

#6 Post by Bamboo Rei »

[UPDATE]

We have found another programmer
Thak you :D~~

Bamboo Rei

#7 Post by Bamboo Rei »

[UPDATE]

We have found one co-writer! But we need one more

Bamboo Rei

Re: [OPEN/UNPAID/REVSHARES/WRITER/GUI CODING] Looking for a team who can make a mystery otome game together (BXG)

#8 Post by Bamboo Rei »

[UPDATE]

We have found another co-writer and editor! We still need for coding GUI!
If it's interests you, please contact me through discord or-email!!

Bamboo Rei

Re: [CLOSED/UNPAID/REVSHARES] Looking for a team who can make a mystery otome game together (BXG)

#9 Post by Bamboo Rei »

We finally found the GUI coder!
For now, all positions are closed!
Thank you for the interest~
We will open this again if we need more people~

Bamboo Rei

Re: [CLOSED/UNPAID/REVSHARES/COMPOSER] Looking for a team who can make a mystery otome game together (BXG)

#11 Post by Bamboo Rei »

The spots are all filled. I'll open it again if we need more!! Thank you everyone