{CLOSED} Looking for a Programmer for my Free Game!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HusbandoGoddess
Tumblr: Goddess-of-Husbandos

{CLOSED} Looking for a Programmer for my Free Game!

#1 Post by HusbandoGoddess »

Hey there! I'm currently looking for a programmer who is experienced in Ren'Py for my short, free game, Another Day.

Another Day follows Sebastian, a transgender man who one wants to end his life. However, as he does so, he meets someone else who wants to do the same. As Sebastian learns their stories, old, repressed memories begin to surface.

The game deals with sensitive topics such as: suicide, self harm, body dysphoria, and abuse.

I have some great proofreaders/editors from the transgender community guiding me on the script and another who is helping me with the music. All I need now is a programmer.

While anyone can apply, I highly encourage those who identify as transgender to reach out due to the topic of the game. In a way, this is their story and I want them to be the ones to help me bring it to light.

You can reach me via email or Discord.

Email: Colorfulhero07@gmail.com
Discord: HusbandoGoddess#4020

Found a programmer!
Last edited by HusbandoGoddess on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: [PAID] Looking for a Programmer for my Free Game!

#2 Post by alexei »

I can help you for free if you're interested. I'm not transgender, but I'm looking for experience in the field of renpy programming. If your project is a small one, I'd be interested. I added you on discord.

Bunnymom
Completed: Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting)
Projects: Asathera Chronicles (Lead Programmer WIP), Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting), Kemono Friends Opening Day(Lead Programmer/Porting), Messy Academy (resolution upscale),
IRC Nick: BunnyMom
Github: github.com/MadisonStevens98
Discord: thegamegirl#3782

Re: [PAID] Looking for a Programmer for my Free Game!

#3 Post by Bunnymom »

Hi there, I sent you a discord friend request but I figured I should reply here to be safe.

If you need a programmer feel free to message me here, or on my discord thegamegirl#3782

Here is a link to my own post offering my services, you can also see my resume there:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=60132

I am a professional programmer with multiple degrees, and have worked on many renpy and python projects. I also have references if you need them!