[Closed] Looking for Programmer.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ConradAnime
Regular

[Closed] Looking for Programmer.

#1 Post by ConradAnime »

Hi! I'm from the Chan Chan group and we have a project called Prom Prince. It is a visual novel with 10k+words in total.

What we need.
*Someone to finish coding the game please take note that the script had been 80 percent inputted only a few thousand more remains.
*Someone who could do basic Gui for the title screen.
*Someone I could talk with for the game music we would input

How far are we done?
CG and Character Sprite 100%
Story 100%
Program 70%

NOTE:
There is a Voice acting included on the game so you would also need to code the lines.
Last edited by ConradAnime on Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: [open] Looking for Programmer.

#2 Post by alexei »

Contact me on discord: alexei#5190

If you're planning on crediting me and it's something I can have finished by the end of the month, I'd like to take on the project.

ConradAnime
Regular

#3 Post by ConradAnime »

alexei wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:23 am Contact me on discord: alexei#5190

If you're planning on crediting me and it's something I can have finished by the end of the month, I'd like to take on the project.
Yes it could definitely be finished in a month and of course credit is a given. I sent you a dm on discord

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

#4 Post by alexei »

Just added you, looking forward to meet you!