[UNPAID][WRITER][ADULT] Looking for a writing game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AzureSempai

[UNPAID][WRITER][ADULT] Looking for a writing game

#1 Post by AzureSempai »

Hi, I am moonflow123 and I am looking for partners to build a VN, I have already made a beginning story line and would appreciate it if there are people who would help me build it into a VN (and yes, Co-Writers too!). Keep in mind that I am a beginner Writer and have never gotten into a project with anyone before.

What I need:
Co-Writers
Artist (BGM, Character Design, Background Artist)
Programmers

Please DM me at Discord AzureSempia#6822 if you are interested!

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: [UNPAID][WRITER][ADULT] Looking for a writing game

#2 Post by alexei »

Hi, I suggest you provide more details about the story, such as a pitch or a short description to know more about it. It's hard to expect people to participate in a project without these details.
I've participated in a bunch of projects that were never completed, and that's because the coordinator had no clue of what they wanted to make. So, I suggest you start making your game design document. This will help you flesh out the details and minimize the possibility of the project going south.

Some things that you need to have in mind:

Make something short, around 10k words max.
specify to the artist the number of sprites & backgrounds. If your specs are around 4-5 sprites and 4-5 bgs, you'll find people willing to help you complete your project. This also means that your manuscript should be adjusted accordingly.

Best of luck with your project and looking forward to it!