[CLOSED] Yaoi Jam 2021 -- Still looking for a co-writer... (free, revshare)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dahl

[CLOSED] Yaoi Jam 2021 -- Still looking for a co-writer... (free, revshare)

#1 Post by Dahl »

Hello again,

I'm still searching for a co-writer. We thought we'd found one, but through no fault of their own, they had to drop out of the project. So, I'm reopening my search for a co-writer!

"The Bear and the Honeypot Trap" will be a romantic comedy set in an alternative history world with Omegaverse elements. Themes include war, famine, revenge, PTSD, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, cottagecore. Yes, despite some heavy themes, it will be romantic comedy.

This project could easily become much bigger than I anticipated, so I want to be sure I am not spreading myself too thin. That way, I have more time for the art and programming the game!

Your duties:
- Critique outlines and provide suggestions for narrative structure
- Proofreading
- Helping with character development, character arcs
- If you want to, I would be open to having you help write the actual scenes as well
- Keep me from falling victim to my own overactive imagination <- A full-time job in and of itself

You must be okay with:
- 18+ content
- My attempting to edit everything.

I plan to release it following YJ21 with Kickstarter/as a paid game. I cannot pay unless the game makes money, but if it does prove fruitful, then we'll do some sort of revshare.
As far as credit goes, you will be listed along with me as "writer."

I currently have two other team members joined up.
- Social media marketer
- Composer

Later, I plan to seek out voice actors.

Please DM me here or on my Twitter (twitter.com/thestudiodahl).