[O2A2 Jam] Looking for an GUI artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HusbandoGoddess
Tumblr: Goddess-of-Husbandos

[O2A2 Jam] Looking for an GUI artist

#1 Post by HusbandoGoddess »

Hey guys! My friend Katy_133 and I are currently looking for a GUI artist for O2A2, a jam that takes place over July 11-18th. You can read more about it here. https://itch.io/jam/o2a2-again

Because the game is going to be created in a week, the GUI is going to be very simple. We just need a title screen menu, options, credits, load/save, and the textbox.

The game is The Puppet Whisperer, a horror-comedy about a puppeteer and their puppet who is in love with them. It's based on entertainment such as Benny Loves You, the Muppets, and Child's Play. Despite the horror tag being attached to it, it's very much going to be campy. <3

In terms of a GUI, very minimalist, red GUI.

You can reach me on Discord: HusbandoGoddess#4020. Please send any prior work to me as well so I can forward that to our wonderful team!