[Open] Team Looking BG Artist for Yaoi Game Jam 2021 (Free)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
flowersforjoy
Tumblr: Flowersforjoy
Discord: Flowersforjoy#7168

[Open] Team Looking BG Artist for Yaoi Game Jam 2021 (Free)

#1 Post by flowersforjoy »

Hi, my name is Joy! I am currently working on a short yaoi Visual Novel with my friends Emiko (Programmer) and Robbie (Sprite Artist) and we are in the very early stages of development.

What we need!
We are in need of a Background artist! The game involves many events that take place in many different locations like, a park, an aquarium, the MC's apartment, etc...And of course a Flower Shop and a Tattoo Parlor!

Our sprite artist' portfolio is here if you want to see their style: https://itskidchameleon.wordpress.com/portfolio/

What's the game about?
Our game is about BL love story between a hot-headed florist and a sweet tattoo artist! The game is very cutesy, comedic, and pulls at the heartstrings.

Important Info:
The game jam ends August 31, 2021, so we've got approx. 7 weeks to get the game finished. The good news, it is supposed to be a relatively short game.

If any of what I've said so far sounds good to you, or you have any questions we'd love to have you join us!

You can contact me Flowersforjoy #7168 on Discord where the rest of the team will be. Or at my email: joyisyourfriend@gmail.com
Or you can also contact my partners: Emiko #4604 and Robbie #5492 if you feel so inclined.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Flowersforjoy