[Closed] Looking for sprite/CG artists to help with a BxG version of my Otome Jam game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
8Laelia8
Regular
Completed: Solipsism Reigns, Impostor, Apartment No.9, Darling Duality - Winter Wish, Love in Lockdown, Yandere Heaven, Dawn of the Damned, The Graveyard Shift, Bitter/Sweet Blythe
Projects: SR, CiQ, DD, LiL, A9
Tumblr: melancholy-marionette
itch: melancholy-marionett

[Closed] Looking for sprite/CG artists to help with a BxG version of my Otome Jam game

#1 Post by 8Laelia8 »

Hey there! I'm Melancholy Marionette, a solo dev with 1 full game released + a bunch of jam games :3

I made Apartment No.9. for Otome Jam 2021 and I just thought it would be fun to create a BxG version of the game too. The game is based on a script from the anthology series 'Inside No.9'. If possible, I'd also like to make BxB and GxG versions too, but I'll try to get a BxG version out first.

I've already altered the scripts to fit the new version and am currently holding auditions to find cast members for the alternate versions of the characters. While there is no deadline on the project, I'm hoping to release it by the end of this summer since the bulk of the code is already in place from the otome version.

I do have sprite assets that I've created that can be used, but they aren't a fantastic resolution, so if any sprite artists want to help out at all, they can always be used as references rather than the final sprites. CGs are the most important thing though because there are certain moments in the story that are better explained with pictures than with words.

The Otome Jam 2021 GxB version has a total of 10 CGs (some of which are variations). I understand that's a lot of work for no pay though, so it doesn't have to be 10 for the BxG version.

In terms of sprites, if anyone did fancy helping out on that front too, there are 4 total. They don't need to have more than 1 pose unless you wanted to draw multiple poses. 1 character requires 2 outfits. They need 10-12 expressions each.

If you're interested in helping out with this, feel free to drop me a PM here, or send an email to: melancholicmarionette@gmail.com

Thanks for looking and have an awesome day!