[CLOSED] Spooktober recruitment for short comedy VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
cygni
Completed: I'm Just Here to Change the Lights, Yoga Bear, from that moment she neglected the world, Snow Angel, One Hell of a Coffee Shop
itch: cygni

[CLOSED] Spooktober recruitment for short comedy VN

#1 Post by cygni »

Hello! I’m looking for volunteers/team members to work on a comedy/slice of life VN for Spooktober. The game will be non-commercial, so it will be released for free and won’t accept payments or donations.

The team so far is: writer/scripter (me), a programmer, a sprite artist, an emoji artist, a GUI artist, a composer, a VO director, and voice actors.

Plot: Set in a modern day city on Halloween, the MC is a handyperson hired to change the lights in an apartment occupied by a vampire, werewolf, and ghost three very strange roommates.

Tone/Themes: light/pg-13 for mild/strong swearing, references to drinking (blood/alcohol), references to recreational drug use (mentioned jokingly), mind reading

Length: Short. The script is finished at ~5k words.

Available Roles:
Sprite Artist (line/color)
Background Artist - For 2-4 backgrounds (modern apartment interiors)
Logo Artist
GUI Artist
Programmer
Sprite Artist
Emoji Artist
Composer
VO Director
Voice Actors
Last edited by cygni on Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:38 am, edited 12 times in total.

cygni
Completed: I'm Just Here to Change the Lights, Yoga Bear, from that moment she neglected the world, Snow Angel, One Hell of a Coffee Shop

Re: [OPEN] Spooktober recruitment (BG, GUI, Logo artists) for short comedy VN

#2 Post by cygni »

Update: The composer role is now filled!

cygni

Re: [OPEN] Spooktober recruitment (BG, GUI, Logo artists) for short comedy VN

#3 Post by cygni »

Update: The emoji artist role has been filled!

cygni

Re: [OPEN] Recruiting Line/Color Sprite Artist for short comedy Spooktober VN

#4 Post by cygni »

Update: We're looking for an additional sprite artist to line/color our current artist's sketches. Looking for someone who can work with a 2D non-anime style for 3 sprites.

Update 2: We found one! This thread is closed again.