[CLOSED] Looking for lineart and coloring artist for MILCHAM

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
EnajoriYui
Regular

[CLOSED] Looking for lineart and coloring artist for MILCHAM

#1 Post by EnajoriYui »

Hi, I am looking for an artist (or 2 artists but preferably 1) that can help me to do line art and coloring my sprite design. I have an artist who used to do it before but because of a personal matter, she has to step back. The sprite design /clean sketches have been done, there will be 8 sprites with 6 have 2 poses and the other 2 has only 1 pose (the poses change is quite simple mostly just arms changes). Since my project is purely free I can't really pay you, but if you wish I am willing to trade the work with Background artwork.

Here is the sample of the artstyle/ color style I am looking for :
hs_neutral_fb_1c.png

here is the sample of my background art:

screenshoot2.jpg
Please PM me on my discord Yui #1497 if you are interested :) to learn more detail. Thank you ^^
Last edited by EnajoriYui on Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dino1489

Re: [OPEN] Looking for lineart and coloring artist for MILCHAM

#2 Post by dino1489 »

Can you show the sketches first? I might be able to do the work - especially considering the backgrounds, but I need to know how complete the sketches are first. I sent a request on discord as Maru#9800