[CLOSED] BG artist for sci-fi post-apocalyptic 2d game: The Sinking of Dream Chaser

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

[CLOSED] BG artist for sci-fi post-apocalyptic 2d game: The Sinking of Dream Chaser

#1 Post by alexei »

Contact me on discord: alexei#5190

We're looking for a BG artist to do six rough sketches for our point n click / Visual Novel game: The Sinking of Dream Chaser (TSoDC). It's a 2d game with sci-fi and post-apocalyptic elements. The entire story takes place on an abandoned ship. We have a background artist, but he's busy with making inventory items right now. After you do the sketches, our artist will handle the rest.

I want to point out that we're making exclusively free games atm for game jams to gain experience and enhance our portfolio. If you're like us: a young lad looking for experience and wants to make a portfolio, please consider joining us. We started a couple of months ago and so far we've made two games already.

Timeline
We want to release the game by the end of November 2021.

What has been done so far?
In terms of writing: We're nearly done with the story script. It's around 15k words. The next stage is to proofread it and submit it to our developer.
In terms of development: The game is developed with Unity Engine. Core mechanics have been developed, such as camera, interaction with the NPCs, GUI, etc.
In terms of artwork: The MC's polished sprite is nearly complete and the rest are on their way. We've made concept art for the rest of the NPCs as well (there are 3 Non-player characters in total).

If you're interested, you can contact me on discord: alexei#5190 or you can reply down below with your contact details and I’ll get back to you.

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: [CLOSED] BG artist for sci-fi post-apocalyptic 2d game: The Sinking of Dream Chaser

#2 Post by alexei »

BG artist found, thank you!