[Closed] [Looking for anime BG Artist]Irresistible Temptations

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
princessbarb21
Deviantart: princessbarb21
itch: princessbarb21
Discord: ℳ𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓲𝒆𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼ⒶⒹⓊⓁⓉ#2958 or princessbarb21#4009

[Closed] [Looking for anime BG Artist]Irresistible Temptations

#1 Post by princessbarb21 »

Hi I'm looking for a new anime background artist to help out my current one who due to an unforeseen busy schedule has been unable to get any background art done. They're doing the programming as well, and I rather not have them have any pressure to get things done because of delay.

[Compensation]I can offer skill trade in return. (I can draw character designs for your own project if you have one. Though I am a beginner and do them on original bases that allow for it) or other compensation can be discussed. I, unfortunately, cannot pay with money. This project won't be getting a kick starter or Patreon etc for many reasons.

Other compensation suggestions
Beta testing
Use what you drew in background pack(s) to sell.

Must be 18 and over as the game does contain sexual content and drug use.

[Project Name:] Irresistible Temptations
[Project Details:] 500 years ago a treaty between humans and vampires was signed after thousands of years of on and off war. 500 years later, A vampire bar called Irresistible temptations is where the Protagonist meets three vampires. With the stresses of their job, the protagonist seeks out an escape with one of these vampires, all with their own things that haunt them from their past. Drawn to him, the Protagonist's life changes in ways they don't expect, but they don't find themselves complaining when it feels so good to be around him.

Background List

Progress

Prologue and the first scene of each route written (there are 3 routes)
4/9 date scenes for Magnus written
2 1/2 /9 dates scenes for Changyin written
0/9 date scenes for Florence written
1 background
7/14 music done.

Character designs 3/3 done

Some of the programming in renpy done

If interested or have any questions comment below, send me a message or contact me on my discord princessbarb21#4009