[OPEN] Dialogue and story writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Gouvernathor
Github: Gouvernathor
Discord: Armise#6515

[OPEN] Dialogue and story writer

#1 Post by Gouvernathor »

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can write dialogues enriched with face animations (based upon the expressions and image systems I build and code), and optionally who can expand the details of a story of which I the outlines, principles and end are already established.
There are some 18+ passages in the game, but that's not the norm and if you want to only work on the SFW scenes it's very good already.

The game in itself is called Blooming Witches, it's made from SadCrab's Innocent Witches, from the sprites and graphics of the game more specifically since almost everything changes apart from that.
The base is already done, with a system of layeredimages, events managers, other python/renpy stuff and some events I wrote myself. Some more code is still to be developped, but it will be based upon the script of the scenes which is yet to be written.

As per the Innocent Witches licence, the game is free, so I have no money to give to volunteers.
However, there are a number of things I know how to build on renpy (especially layeredimage systems) and even more things I know how to fix, so a skill exchange is very feasible.

Don't reply to this thread, I most likely won't see it, contact me via Discord Armise#6515.