[Closed] Partners (Especially an Artist) Wanted for a Short BxB Kinetic Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
RoseUponRose

[Closed] Partners (Especially an Artist) Wanted for a Short BxB Kinetic Novel

#1 Post by RoseUponRose »

Hey there! My name’s Rose, and I’m looking for some help with a very short BxB kinetic novel called Morning Star. The script is done and comes in at about 3,000 words.

About the Game
This kinetic novel tells the story of three friends (Liam, Noah, and Maureen) attending the release party for a book. It’s not just any book, though. It’s the final book of Morning Star, the epic sci-fi series that defined their childhoods. Meanwhile, Liam is trying to deal with his recently developed crush on Noah. When Maureen challenges Noah to a contest—a contest of the utmost importance, involving Liam, the stroke of midnight, and a kiss—Liam’s hope of getting together with Noah might become a reality…unless Maureen wins and gets him first.

What I Need Help With
All I have at the moment is a completed script. I’m no programmer, but since the game will be kinetic, I’ll be able to figure the coding out. I can use freely available music, so unless you’re a composer who wants to help (for which I would be eternally grateful, mind you), that’s covered. In essence, all I need is an artist or two. More specifically, someone/some people who can draw:
-Two thigh-up sprites and one portrait (with three expressions each)
-Two BGs
-Possibly two CGs…though if that’s too much work, I could do without (but that might require a new BG and one or two more expressions for the sprites)
-Maybe some GUI
If you’re not an artist but still want to join up (voice actors, composers, etc.), you’re also welcome.

Compensation
This will be a free game, and I’m kind of short on cash at the moment, which means I wouldn’t be able to offer much in the way of payment. I could, however, do a skill trade if you need writing, editing, or proofreading. There are no deadlines for this, so you can work at your leisure if you feel like helping.

Thanks for reading! I hope someone will be interested, and if that someone is you, then I look forward to working together! Please DM me if you want to help out. Bye!