(Open) Recruiting a team to work on Good Morning, Royal Legend (Otome)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Elric Atchison
Completed: Friendly Meetup
Projects: Good Morning, Royal Legend
Organization: Bronze Pinnacle Games
itch: row96rowland
Discord: Timothy Rowland II#6889

(Open) Recruiting a team to work on Good Morning, Royal Legend (Otome)

#1 Post by Elric Atchison »

Hello, I am Elric Atchison, I created Elreezy's Audio Plays since in 2020 and I am ready to start getting into visual novel development with Good Morning, Royal Legend.
Good Morning, Royal Legend is to be an GxB dating sim. This dating sim is my first original project as a producer, creator and voice director.

I am looking for a team to help me work on this game: Good Morning, Royal Legend. I just announced that I am making this game with Ren'Py.

-5 Audio Engineers
-Ren'Py Programmer
-Video Editor
-Character Artists (5 are welcome)
-Background Artists (5 are welcome)
-Voice Actors (join in after the game is 50% completed)
-Script Writer (since I won't be writing the script for the dating sim, I am directing the voice actors in the latter phase of recruiting)
-Music Composers (3 are welcome to join in to compose music)

Email me at magicmastere@gmail.com Also if you are a character artist... Send an original character that you worked on as a sample, Background Artists, same thing there!
Voice Actors, send your demo reels, Writers, send in a script of your own works. Audio Engineers, send in a work that you engineered, Music Composers, please send me a music sample of your own music.
Last edited by Elric Atchison on Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice Actor:
Zen- Solipsism Reigns
Bouncer (Samuel)- The Curse of Dwight Periwinkle
Marcus Marshall- Aurore: Five Princes
and others

Visual Novel Creator:
Friendly Meetup

Here's a more chronicled version and better version!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxL ... r-9IW98c-8

exuin
Regular
Deviantart: ShatteredRe
Github: ShatReal
itch: ShatteredReality
Discord: ShatteredReality#7834

Re: (Open) Recruiting a team to work on Good Morning, Royal Legend (Otome)

#2 Post by exuin »

Sent you an email!