[Close] [Free/Trade] Looking for a long term editor.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
EnajoriYui
Regular

[Close] [Free/Trade] Looking for a long term editor.

#1 Post by EnajoriYui »

Hi, I am looking for an editor for my game story. I am willing to trade with My BG art skill. Atm, I need 25k word editing for the first episode. The whole game will be in 3 episodes + epilog, so there will be over 100K words (more or less) to work on in the future. The story is otome genre with Fantasy modern kingdom theme. If by chance you wish to know the base storyline, you can download :
https://yui-enajori.itch.io/milcham-fro ... -of-hearts

This is the game prologue.

for the ref on my art :
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=58786&start=30

An English native speaker and maybe someone with a writing background is preferable, but I am open to those who are proficient in English.
If you are interested, please dm me on my Discord Yui#1497. Thank you
Last edited by EnajoriYui on Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

kgoesdoot
Discord: kgoesdoot#1594

Re: [OPEN] [Free/Trade] Looking for a long term editor.

#2 Post by kgoesdoot »

Hi! I sent you a DM on Discord!