[Closed]A Noble's Decision Looking for writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
princessbarb21
Deviantart: princessbarb21
itch: princessbarb21
Discord: โ„ณ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐’†๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผโ’ถโ’นโ“Šโ“โ“‰#2958 or princessbarb21#4009

[Closed]A Noble's Decision Looking for writer

#1 Post by princessbarb21 »

Hello, I'm looking for team members to help me out on a project I'm working on.

Please be at least 18 and comfortable with sexual content as their are some innuendos made and sex scenes that will be in this game. Nothing hardcore of course.

You can find the demo on cloud novel here

What I am looking for.

Anime/Manga style Sprite Artist for 4 characters 1 pose, 3 outfits each. Expressions needed, to be discussed. - position filled

Writer to help write outlines and routes. I have a basic undetailed one of the general plot and started on more in depth ones for the character routes. So I have the main plot points down it's the in between stuff I'm having trouble with.
I'm very new to this kind of thing. So it would be great to have someone I could discuss ideas with.
-position filled

What I can offer in return

personal Free character/ fanart commission (just bare in mind I am a beginner and I use bases I paid for that allow use for commissions)

Free character design commissions for commercial / free project (just bare in mind I am a beginner and I use bases I paid for that allow use for commissions)

basic placeholder gui for your own vn game if you have one.

Other compensation options

1: You could sell sprites you draw of my character designs in sprite asset pack, just credit me as the character designer.

A bout the game

The Kingdom, unlike others, has a different tradition to select its next king, instead of the birth order of the King's Sons.

A Noble girl at a young age is selected to be raised as the two oldest prince's fiance, to later choose one of them to be the next king and marry him. She then takes the position of Queen at his side, when he becomes king after the current king retires or dies.

18-year-old Ameliana, the childhood friend to the kingdom's Princes, is the selected noble for this duty.

Normally, she wouldn't have to choose for another few years, ( age 21) but The king has suddenly fallen ill. It's unknown if he'll recover.

Thus, Ameliana has been summoned to the palace to start the process early.

There's a problem though, Ameliana isn't so sure she's up to the task.

With the importance and pressure of her duty, Ameliana must overcome her doubts and much more to secure the future of the Kingdom and its Royal family.

You can contact me on discord โ„ณ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐’†๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผโ’ถโ’นโ“Šโ“โ“‰#2958 or on here.