[Open] [Free] Recruiting a team for a project

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
shinka24
Completed: none
Projects: working in 1
Organization: none
IRC Nick: none

[Open] [Free] Recruiting a team for a project

#1 Post by shinka24 »

Hello there, im looking for a team to do a visual novel nsfw

I don't have preference of who can join, anyone can join if u want to, since i can't affort to pay anyone to help me doing this.

Im looking for an artist of the characters, the bg, a co-writer and i don't know more, sorry new in this.

Im not sure how much time it will actually take, we can discuss it in discord

I will put what kind of visual novel i want to create here:

I still haven't decided if it will be multiple protagonist or just female protagonist and will have multiple endings.
If I decide to make it only female protagonist the story will be more or less like this:
The story will about Mc is a tomboy girl who with her boyfriend and her group of friends go to school, at school everything goes normal, but suddenly chaos breaks out because some students saw a group of civilians go through the fence and "eat" their male teacher and f*ck the female teacher, when they found out, Mc tried to flee with her boyfriend and her group friends but in the chaos, they lost one of them and she got separated from them and ended up fleeing to the second floor and locking herself in the bathroom, hoping that no one would find her.
Later, when the noise outside quieted down, she tried to see if she could escape, but the courtyard was full of zombies and she would have to wait for the courtyard to clear before she could do anything.
Will the Mc be able to survive this situation well?
And is not only the zombies the problem
If it was a multiple protagonist, it would be practically the same but one of the 2 would have a name already designated and if it was the male Mc, he would have a time limit to save his girlfriend before something bad happens to him, but if it was the female protagonist, his goal would be to wait for help.
The game would not be interactive, in the sense that the players could play with their environment, but rather, the game would depend on their actions, something like the walking dead (the game), but with the players having more decisions (all important) to make.

Contact me if ur interesed in discord: detective afton quinn's lover#3588
Or for email: thenewshinka@gmail.com

Im sorry that i can't pay nobody to pay me but my current salary does not allow me to do so