[CLOSED] looking for writers! cute romantic mystery VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
zolipede

[CLOSED] looking for writers! cute romantic mystery VN

#1 Post by zolipede »

Hi, my name is Zola, I am beginning to work on a mystery/romance VN and I have someone to do the art already, I just need someone to work with me organizing the story and writing the script and also character development. Its my first time making a game so I'm not super familiar with the steps but I am really passionate about this and I can put in a lot of time! We are still in the very early stages of the game, we just have the beginning plotted out and a basic story idea so if you joined you would also be helping with coming up with plot, but this would allow you to add your own ideas! I want to make something we could all be proud of.

For this story I am currently working on, it sets place in a small, secluded town. The main character just moved there and they are working a night shift at a gas station. They don't really know what they want to do with their life. The game would be them getting to know the people around town and helping to solve a local mystery, there are 4 routes the player can choose from and at the end of the game there's a big town festival and a cute end. For writing style I was doing a mix of funny/sincere. Comedy similar to "monster prom" mixed nice wholesome scenes like in "our life".

This would be an unpaid project and I am hoping, if you wanna join, you can stick around till the release of the game!

the game would be similar to this style

and set in a town like this

my discord is Zzz#1894 if your interested : )
Last edited by zolipede on Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

GoingGoingKeith
itch: goingoingkeith

Re: [OPEN] looking for writers! cute romantic mystery VN

#2 Post by GoingGoingKeith »

Hi, I sent a friend request on discord as gane gains#1904!

pv_scylla
Completed: Icicles in the Wind (as artist)
itch: PV Scylla
Discord: scylla#8248

Re: [OPEN] looking for writers! cute romantic mystery VN

#3 Post by pv_scylla »

Hey, this seems fun! I sent you a friend request over discord :)