[CLOSED] [FREE] Looking for additional background artist for Spooktober VN 08/14/22

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
nacre
Tumblr: nacregames
itch: nacre
Discord: nacre#3549

[CLOSED] [FREE] Looking for additional background artist for Spooktober VN 08/14/22

#1 Post by nacre »

Hiyaaa, we're currently working on a small horror visual novel which will be a submission to this year's Spooktober Jam! We already have all roles filled, but are in need of additional help with the backgrounds, since our main focus is on them. The work will be split as to not overwork our current artist, so if you are interested feel free to dm me!

The story:

It's a rather complicated story and I can only tell you about half of it, because of technical reasons (and also plot-twists), but I can give you the gist of it.

It's about an amnesiac MC who is trapped inside a house and the game is about finding a way out. The MC does not know who they are or how they got there in the first place, just as much as the other person who is trapped there with them. While they try to escape, the MC can befriend the other person and find hints about their past. There's also seemingly another creature lurking within the house, but the player has yet to find out what...

Please note that the game is intended for a mature audience and there will be gore, abuse, violence and other sensitive themes. You will also not get paid, unless we manage to win the Jam. The prizes will then be split between all the members. For more details about the story or the work itself don't hesitate to reach out!

- nacre
Last edited by nacre on Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Xiael
Regular
itch: Xiael
Discord: message me first here

Re: [OPEN] [UNPAID] Recruiting team for horror VN (Spooktober Jam submission)

#2 Post by Xiael »

Hello if you are still looking for a programmer, can I try in? I am looking for experience and to build up my portfolio. If you're interested to work together feel free to write back, thank you :^)
Anime sprite commissions $30 per character: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=60703&p=536689#p536689

nacre

#3 Post by nacre »

Yeah, sure! Just hop into the server, we already have a few positions filled :D

apentokrays
Completed: Flights of Fancy
Projects: The Lost Delinqunets of Rollings High
IRC Nick: chymesoo
Deviantart: chymesoo
itch: chymesoo
Discord: chymesoo#7918

#4 Post by apentokrays »

If you are still open for sprite artist, count me in
Art: chymesoo.deviantart.com

For hire, just PM me or e-mail:
chymesoo13@gmail.com

Discord: chymesoo#7918

silverwater
itch: acorn-silverwater

Re: [OPEN] [UNPAID] Looking for voice actresses for horror VN (Spooktober Jam submission)

#5 Post by silverwater »

Hi! If you're still open for positions, I'm interested in trying out as a voice actress, albeit I'm a bit inexperienced. The discord link didn't work for me, so if you're still accepting, you can add me at: i dunno#6329

nacre

Re: [OPEN] [UNPAID] Looking for voice actresses for horror VN (Spooktober Jam submission)

#6 Post by nacre »

I tried to contact you, but I'm unsure whether I actually got the right person lol. If it wasn't you, here's another link https://discord.gg/R7TRKKHD

RVB
Regular
Organization: Brat Prince Productions
Deviantart: aambrosio

#7 Post by RVB »

Hello! Are you still seeking female voices for this jam? I am currently available and love the horror genre.

nacre

#8 Post by nacre »

Hi there! Yes, we are, you can contact me on discord (nacre#3549) or mail, so we can discuss it further :D