Recruiting Teammates for Otome Jam 2022 (Of Frost and Flowers)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
else_th
Regular
Completed: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Moonlight Mansion, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Meme Detective, Based Farttorney, Apricity
Projects: Of Frost and Flowers, Lynch-Locked!
Organization: Elseth Games
Deviantart: else100
itch: elseth.itch.io

Recruiting Teammates for Otome Jam 2022 (Of Frost and Flowers)

#1 Post by else_th »

Hi! El.Seth here! I'm currently recruiting teammates for my Otome Jam 2022 entry, "Of Frost and Flowers", a fantasy-romance-mystery visual novel.

Open positions are: CG artist, BG artist, composer, proofreader, writer!

All information is in this recruitment document, but hit me up if you have any questions!

Thanks and looking forward to working with y'all!
Creator of: Of Frost and Flowers, The Punniest Pun Messter (TPPM), Meme Detective, Crysmalia: Dawn of Darkness, Moonlight Mansion, The Clock Chronicle, KAIROS, Swim Team Rescue!, Chocolate Catastrophe, Piece by Piece, Save You, REDemption Zone, Our Toy Box

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Recruiting Teammates for Otome Jam 2022 (Of Frost and Flowers)

#2 Post by Zelan »

I'd like to work with you as a proofreader (: sent you an email!