[Closed] [Free] Looking for a sprite artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

[Closed] [Free] Looking for a sprite artist

#1 Post by Lavinnia »

My Grandmother's Last Adventure - artist found! CLOSED

Hey I'm Lavinnia from Transparent Games. Here are the visual novels I completed with my teams so far: https://lavinnia.itch.io/ I've been the project manager and writer/lead writer for all these titles.

This is a 8k-word fully voiceacted visual novel, our team originally started for winter jam 2021. We completed all the work but we are missing the sprites. Everything's implemented in-game engine, we are just missing the 4 sprites (Ulric, Grandma, Liu, and Celine), and our sprite artist is unable to complete the work at this time. This is why I'm looking for another sprite artist who would be able to complete the work by the end of June.

My Grandmother's Last Adventure tells the story of Ulric, a young adventurer (swordfighter) and third son of a noble, who one wintery day returns with his current adventuring party to his hometown, Whitelake, to visit his beloved Grandmother, Levina. Levina used to be an adventurer like Ulric is, that’s how the family got its nobility title (it was granted by the King for her achievements). Ulric, however, quickly finds out his brother, Dominic, was poisoning Grandmother so that the title would pass to him quicker. After taking care of Dominic (the player can decide his fate), it is up to Ulric to decide what to do with Levina’s last request - she would like to go on one last adventure with the party.

This is a bittersweet tragic story about a DnD-style party of adventurers who go on a usual quest. The story is dedicated to my late aunt. Everyone in the team really enjoyed working on it, even though the story's sad. There's plenty of comedy in it too. I really wish for this project to be complete, and I hope to find a sprite artist to fill in.

Here is the doc from which the writing started. It has visual references for all the characters: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pC8 ... sp=sharing

Please contact me under Lavinnia#8840 on discord.