[UNPAID][CLOSED] BG Artist for Visual Novel needed!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
circe_na

[UNPAID][CLOSED] BG Artist for Visual Novel needed!

#1 Post by circe_na »

Huuuuge HELLO to everyone!! My name is Circe and I'm a part of a 2-person visual novel dev team. We're currently working on our very first project and we're in need of a BG artist. We currently have a writer (me) and a sprite artist (Iron! Her twitter is @ironsidhe if you'd like to look at her works and art style)

Synopsis:

This visual novel, tentatively named Empyreal: Lost Memories, is about our bonds with others and the crushing weight of responsibility. On the way to save a planet from an enemy invasion, our main cast talks about mortality, love in its many forms, the weight of heroism, and the pain of loss.

Your role
:

We would need 8 backgrounds and we’re looking for someone who can work with a cyberpunk/retro-wave color palette and is adept at sci-fi-based settings. The setting is by and large on a ship in the middle of outer space! We would like more of a drawn/cartoon-y look but we aren't picky!! I've linked a Pinterest board of our current inspiration: https://pin.it/75HR0Tp.

This is a passion project and we are currently not working for money, and the game will be put out for free :D. This will not be a paid position. However, we will 100% credit you for the work!

If you're interested, you can contact me, Circe, on discord at CirceNath#8259. Also, you can email us at iratheanstudios@gmail.com.