[FREE][OPEN] Otome Fan Game Background Artists Needed!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
XBDC36
Regular

[FREE][OPEN] Otome Fan Game Background Artists Needed!

#1 Post by XBDC36 »

We're looking for a volunteer that would like to help make backgrounds for a fan made otome based on Xenoblade Chronicles! Having context about the original game is not a requirement at all! We're looking for a particularly bright color palette, in a similar vein such as this! https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/upl ... 80x870.jpg The backgrounds will mainly consist of nature-type backgrounds, though there will also be a few factory-type ones and one or two outer space backgrounds as well as it currently stands.

The fan game is still early in its development, but rest assured that we will be able to provide backgrounds that need to be completed regardless of writing progress!

None of us are going to be paid for this, so we're looking for someone who is willing to do this for free, as we are! None of us are professionals, we're just a small group of people that are passionate about Xenoblade and creative endeavors alike(even if they know nothing about the original hehe)!

Thank you very much for reading, and if you're interested in helping or would like to know more about the project, you can comment, PM me here, email, or add me on Discord (Longya #8693)! Be sure to provide any other works you've done in the past if you have any, but if you don't because you're just starting out, that's completely fine as well!

DISCLAIMER: I am aware of the legality that this might entail as Nintendo is notorious for disliking fangames, but trust me, I have asked around about this and have been told about the various paths I can take to make sure that nothing happens from a legal standpoint, so everything should be alright on that front. No original assets from the game will be used. The story will be different. The game will be free. These are all of the things I have been asked and advised on. Regardless, if you think that there is something that might not have been considered, PM me.
Not very active, but never dead

XBDC36
Regular

Re: [FREE][OPEN] Otome Fan Game Background Artists Needed!

#2 Post by XBDC36 »

Still recruiting! Willing to also answer any additional questions and provide more information if need be about this position/project!

XBDC36
Regular

Re: [FREE][OPEN] Otome Fan Game Background Artists Needed!

#3 Post by XBDC36 »

Still open! May have found a potential candidate but more help will still be appreciated, compromises can be made so everyone has something to work on still!